To help ensure safe use and obtain optimal results, it is important that you comply with the aftercare instructions provided by your doctor. Here are 4 simple things to do after each session:
- Have An Ice Pack Ready
Apply an ice pack (wrapped in a clean cloth) to the treated area every once in a while after treatment to minimize swelling and/or bruising. Avoid direct contact of the ice with the skin.
- Give Yourself Facial Massages
Thoroughly massage the treated area in a circular fashion for 5 minutes, 5x/day for 5 days after each treatment.
This helps to evenly distribute Sculptra and promote a natural-looking correction.
- Avoid Excess Sunlight and UV Exposure
Minimize exposure of the treated area to excessive sun and avoid ultraviolet lamp exposure until any initial swelling and redness have disappeared.
- Carefully Consider Other Procedures
If you have laser treatment, chemical peeling or any other skin procedure based on active dermal response after treatment, there is a possible risk of eliciting an inflammatory reaction at the implant site.
This also applies if Sculptra is administered before the skin has healed completely after these procedures.
What to Expect
Replaces Collagen, Restores Volume
- Sculptra works deep within the skin to gradually replace lost collagen.
- As collagen is produced, volume is restored and wrinkles and foldsare gradually corrected.
- You may expect gradual improvements in your overall appearance in the treated area(s).
- Your doctor will work with you to determine the number of treatments needed to help achieve the look you want.
Noticeable & Lasting Results
- Results have been proven to last over 2 years.*
- Following a simple aftercare routine that includes short facial massages will also help you get the most out of Sculptra.
Elissa, 49 years old
5 vials of Sculptra over 3 sessions
- After session 2†
- after 7 months†
Franca, 42 years old
- 5 vials of Sculptra over 3 sessions